Tell your friends! All show details are here.
I decided to enter NPR Music’s Tiny Desk Contest again this year with a new tune called “Drugs Are Bad” – let’s call it an ode to the double standard. If it brightens your day even a smidgen, feel free to brighten mine by taking a second to Like/share/comment on the YouTube. Thanks!
Copy/paste/click if the video doesn’t show up: https://youtu.be/d2z28SfNwxE
Videography by Sheldon Edward Steere
I had the opportunity to have a conversation and fun singalong on KPFA-Berkeley’s “Living Room” program with Kris Welch and Country Joe McDonald, as a promo piece for the Berkeley Protest Festival. Our segment begins at 27:47 if you don’t have time to listen to the whole broadcast, but I hope you do. (Here’s a link to the segment on KPFA.org.)
Many thanks to Brendan Walsh and Hans Webb for videoing a bunch of songs from my show on Sunday, so I can share them with all of you. Now you can sing along from the comfort of your own home!
1. Intro by Kaila Love/”In A Major Key”
2. “I’d Rather Be High (Than An Asshole)”
3. “Land Of The Free”
4. “Dude, You Make Me Feel Dainty”
5. “One Night Standin’ Around”/”Get To Know You”
6. “Wake Up, Little Willie” (co-written with Barbara Dane)
7. “Try Not To Be A Dick” (feat. Jefferson Bergey, Kaila Love and Kate Willett)
This song was entered in the NPR Tiny Desk Contest: